Welcome to the OpenAudioMc documentation!
This site contains everything you need to know about OpenAudioMc, it’s core services and more.
The wiki is devided into 5 core parts, these are
- Installation (which covers installation)
- Terms (which explains some important terms used in the documentation)
- Features (which explains all openaudio commands, and how they function)
- Configuration (which explains how to customize OpenAudioMc to fit your server)
- Experts (which explains some optional features for experts)
If you are still having problems after reading, feel free to join our
and ask for help.
How to get started
- How to install OpenAudioMc (bungeecord and spigot)
- Configuring your account
- What are supported browsers
- Setting up GeyserMC
How to use OpenAudioMc’s features (with examples)
- The Web Client
- The Play Command
- The Stop Command
- The Show Command
- The Notification Command
- Philips Hue setup and commands
- TrainCarts integration
- Proximity Voice Chat