OpenAudioMc partners are Servers/Communities/Creators working closely with the project, often requiring special solutions, features and implementations to help their project move forward and build upon OpenAudioMc’s existing systems and infrastructure. Requirements, costs and commitments are hard to pin down since I usually look with individuals, and their needs to see what we can and can’t do.
Note that partnerships aren’t always optional, servers using significant traffic (thousands of clients) will probably get noticed or automatically shut down to protect our network. Please contact us when planning something on this scale so that we can talk about hosting.
Please write me in Discord DM, or create a Twitter DM group if it involves multiple people. Be sure to include the following details in your initial message for a head start;
- A short introduction about your server or project (game type, average and peak players, supported versions, etc.)
- Your current implementation of OpenAudioMc, or interests if you aren’t using it yet.
- Why you are interested in teaming up
- Possible deadlines and requirements
- Details about commercial implementation, if applicable.
You can also check this list of previous partner projects as inspiration.