These browsers are fully supported in the latest OpenAudioMc release.
- Google Chrome (Mac, Windows and Linux)
- Mozilla Firefox (Mac, Windows and Linux)
- Microsoft Edge (Windows, Mac)
- Opera (Mac, Windows, Linux)
- Brave (Mac, Windows, Linux)
- Vivaldi (Mac, Windows Linux)
These browsers are not supported (anymore) by OpenAudioMc. If you got redirected to this page, then that probably means that you were using one of these. Please try to open your client with a different browser. (tip: you can click “Copy to clipboard” in game to manually open it in a supported browser)
- Apple’s Safari: We unfortunately had to drop safari since they changed their audio policy which prevents OpenAudioMc from functioning. We’ll add Safari back to the supported browser list when (but mostly if) there comes a workaround for buffering on background media.
- Internet Explorer: Got replaced by Edge