Customizing, hosting and compiling the web client
OpenAudioMc gives you the option to host your own client. However, there are some caveats
- You will become responsible for frequent updates, meaning that you have to update your webclient regularly.
- You will have to follow the rules as described here .
- We do not recommend that you host the client yourself and will not help you to set it up aside from this document.
Clone the OpenAudioMc
(or download it as a zip file)
Upload the pre-compiled client (in
) to your web server.
Login to your
, go to your servers settings page and change the client url to where you uploaded yours, then save.
Generate a new URL by re-joining the server.
1. Clone the OpenAudioMc repository (or download it as a zip file)
2. Navigate to
3. Install dependencies running
4. Run the build-script running
npm run-script build
5. Your new custom build will appear in the
directory, follow the setup instructions to set it up.