new starting this launch is the OpenAudioMc Partner Program. We understand that for bigger servers and networks control can be of great importance. For partners, we can offer extra features, these are (but not limited to)
- Dedicated (and scalable) private hosting solutions
- (optional) Dedicated Voice Chat servers
- Custom build addon’s and API’s
- Listed on the official Spigot page, website, and discord
- Discord role and access to special chats for announcements and discussion
- Prioritized support (call me out of bed if you absolutely need to)
Not everyone will be accepted in the partner program. This is an option specifically created for enterprise servers. You’ll need to contact me privately (via Spigot, or the Discord) where we’ll discuss your application to see if we both can come to terms. Because a partnership like this costs the project a lot more resources and thus leading to extra costs it’ll be a paid plan in most cases, all tough this can’t be quoted since everyone will have specific needs.
The main points we look for in a partnership are
- If your server has proven itself already
- (if and) how the server in question will use OpenAudioMc to the benefit of the Player
- (if and) how OpenAudioMc is used in the user experience
- The resource demands of the server and if they really need a dedicated for their player base
- branding of the OpenAudioMc system
- .. and some more that will be discussed in private.